Alps Accommodation have partnered with a number of property owners in Samoens, Morillon, Sixt and the Grand Massif, to provide an exclusive range of accommodation. These chalets and apartments have all been visited by us, personally, to ensure they meet our strict criteria of high levels of comfort and excellent facilities. They have been carefully selected to feature within our portfolio of premier and luxury accommodation, ensuring that we offer you a wonderful selection of privately owned and managed chalets and apartments in Samoens, Morillon and the Grand Massif. We are here to assist at each stage of your booking process and always endeavour to working closely with the in resort companies and partners, who will look after your services and requirements when you are in resort.
1. Every property on our website has been visited, inspected, photographed, measured, drawn and loved by us!
2. We have met and have an ongoing relationship with every owner, and are in regular communication about their property.
3. Every property on our website is a real, true property, most of which we can see from our office window or we drive past on a regular basis!
4. Only Alps Accommodation’s management can upload a property to our website.
5. Booking Guarantee - In the unlikely event the property owner or Alps Accommodation has to cancel your booking prior to arrival, you will receive a 100% refund of the rental price paid for your accommodation and assistance from Alps Accommodation to find an alternative property.
6. Best Price Guarantee - You wont find the accommodation prices cheaper elsewhere! Most of our property owners work with us exclusively to take care of their marketing needs, so we are very careful to ensure you get the best deal possible. If however, before booking, you happen to find any exact breaks listed for cheaper elsewhere, we will of course match the price.
7. You can rest assured your booking directly with the owner is safe and secure with no booking fees, credit card charges and no hidden extras.
8. The dedicated "in resort" partner companies, are here to ensure you are well looked after during your stay.
Alps Accommodation is a member of Atout-France who are the French government agency representing travel operators - Registration number IM074170002.
Once you have chosen your preferred property and wish to confirm the booking, click ‘book online’ on the property page and complete the details to make your provisional booking. Payment is made directly to the owner. Once the provisional booking is received, either Alps Accommodation on behalf of the owner, or the property owner will be in touch with you to confirm the next step for your booking and provide any further assistance you require.
As standard in all of the chalets and apartments in our portfolio, you can be assured of superbly equipped accommodation, with exceptional home comforts. Each of the individual property pages for the chalets and apartments contain more information of "what's included", but as an absolute minimum you can be assured that:
• You will be well looked after by the owner and the in resort team.
• You receive a 5% - 10% discount on pre ordered 6 day Grand Massif ski passes delivered to you on arrival.
• Your beds are beautifully made for your arrival and towels are provided.
• A welcome basket including food and drink items is provided.
• A sample selection of toiletries in each bathroom.
• 2 tea towels are provided.
• Complimentary end of stay cleaning is included, with a linen change for 2 week bookings or more.
• Firewood is included in chalets with fire places.
• Utility bills are all included.
• Taxe de Sejour / Tourist Tax is included.
The Alps Accommodation team will always provide you with these services during the booking process:
• Advice on the perfect chalet or apartment for your stay.
• Provide all the resort information you require, as we live here in Samoens year round!
• Arrange airport transfers through our partner company.
• Provide restaurant recommendations, whether it is a cosy table for two, or a large group booking.
• Offering discounts on ski passes, ski schools bookings, ski hire and local activities.
• Discounts on car hire with one of the world’s largest car hire brokers.
• Advice on winter activities for skiers and non-skiers of all ages and budgets.
• Advice on summer activities for all ages and budgets.
• Offer information on local nanny services, creche bookings and babysitting services.
• Provide travel advice.
If the service you require is not on the list, just ask! The Alps Accommodation team are here to help make your holiday booking hassle free!
For all general queries about the resort and the area, plus to book your accommodation with our owners, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 0033 (0)4 50 98 50 56